The software HazPRINT GHS/CLP (EuPRINT) is aimed to meet the specific needs of labeling of the chemical industry according to the criteria contained in the CLP Regulation, in the US and Chinese GHS, in other GHS implementations around the world and also according to the DSD/DPD directives (67/548/EC and 99/45/EC Directives). HazPRINT GHS/CLP (EuPRINT) prints automatically the information calculated and/or entered in HazEX (EuSHEET) in the print layout you prefer. The EC danger symbols or CLP and GHS pictograms, as well as the ADR-IATA-IMDG classification are automatically associated, in the printing phase, to the given product.
HazPRINT GHS/CLP (EuPRINT) is distributed along with the LabelDraw software, which allows you to create the layout of the labels according to the most varied business needs and regulatory requirements. LabelDraw gives you full control over the graphical and regulatory elements that you can introduce in the label and you manage also the size, the additional information and other elements. Once the layout is prepared, it will be used in HazPRINT to print your labels.
HazPRINT GHS/CLP (EuPRINT) also enables the printing of barcodes and 2D barcodes, as well as variable information on the product such as weight, batch numbers and other manufacturing information according to your needs.
- Possibility to create custom layouts according to your needs (size, content, languages, etc.)
- Printing of labels in accordance with CLP Regulation, US and Chinese GHS, DSD/DPD directives
- Additional user-definable contents: ex. ADR, IATA, IMDG
- Possibility to manage non-persistent attributes, ex. Batch, weight, expiration date, etc.
- Possibility to print labels in different languages, also with multiple languages in the same label
- Management and printing of barcodes: UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN/JAN-13, EAN/JAN-8, CODE 39, EXTENDED 39, INT. 2 OF 5, CODE 128, CODABAR, MSI PLESSEY, CODE 93, EXTENDED 93,UCC-128
- Management and printing of 2D barcodes: QR Code, Data matrix, PDF417, Aztec
- Printing of graphic images, ex. Logo and other commercial elements
- Software for label printing developed for all Windows printers with Windows graphical interface
- Possibility to automate the label printing in response to a request of the business management software: see also the information sheet of PrBATCH software
- Automatic function to manage the invalidation of not used CLP symbols
- Easy to use: no computer science knowledge is required!
- HazPRINT GHS/CLP (EuPRINT) doesn’t allow the modification of the data that are validated by the regulatory department but just the printing
- It prevents human errors (ex. Manual creation of labels with products that are not related to a software solution for SDS creation).
- 67/548/CE and 99/45/CE Directives
- 1272/2008/CE Regulation (CLP - Europe GHS)
- US GHS : 29 CFR 1910.1200
- Chinese GHS according to GB 15258
- ADR, IMDG, IATA
HazPRINT GHS/CLP (EuPRINT) is a software solution with a user-friendly Windows interface and it simplifies, automates and makes more rapid the printing of labels, by reducing human errors.
Thanks to its usability, HazPRINT GHS/CLP (EuPRINT) is a versatile system in which the database management simplifies the production of labels. It allows you to define the label format that can be used for all products in all desired languages: it is not necessary any expertise in programming. During printing, HazPRINT GHS/CLP (EuPRINT) composes the selected label format (created with Labeldraw) with the information on the products whose label you want to print. The user specifies the format, language, product codes and the number of labels to print, and EuPRINT does the rest!
HazPRINT GHS/CLP (EuPRINT) will automatically print the hazard symbols (EC, CLP or GHS), the risk phrases (R phrases or H phrases), the safety advice (S phrases or P Phrases), the dangerous contents and any variable information (information that is known only when printing, such as the production batch number or the weight, etc.), in the selected languages.
With HazPRINT GHS/CLP (EuPRINT) you can print the linear barcodes:
UPC-A,UPC-E,EAN/JAN-13, EAN/JAN-8, CODE 39, EXTERNDED 39, INT. 2 OF 5, CODE 128, CODABAR, MSI PLESSEY, CODE 93, EXTENDED 93,UCC-128
NEW Function: 2D BARCODE
AZTEC, QR-CODE, DATA MATRIX, PDF417
Beolink a constant support: maintenance and update, technical and legislative support, training.
Maintenance and update
All our software is always updated with the latest legislative news:
- REACH Regulation 1907/2006
- Regulation 1272/2008 (CLP)
- Regulation 453/2010
Beolink designs solutions to meet the customer needs by providing easy-to-use tools, following the technological developments and with the goal to provide appropriate solutions to the needs of our customers.
Update: Our software update occur on a regular basis, in accordance with the legislative deadlines. In order to provide easily accessible information, Beolink provides its customers with manuals and documentation, training courses and webinars.
Beolink offers a constant Regulatory support service, updated in collaboration with the top experts in the field and the trade associations.
Thanks to its high-level technical and scientific department Beolink provides a valuable support in the evaluation of toxicological and eco-toxicological data and in the interpretation of the existing regulations governing the labelling and the creation of Safety Data Sheet of chemicals... Visit...
Beolink, present all over the world, offers a constant service of multi-language technical support (English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Chinese and Indian)... Visit...
Beolink offers various training sessions and regulatory analysis for the creation\compilation of Safety Data Sheet. The meetings can take place in various ways:
- At our offices
- Through our Partners (Centro Reach, Atout Reach, etc.)
- At our customers offices
- Online Webinars.
Further informations to email@example.com